‘Mother-in-laws Tongue Plant’ still life painting was inspired by the word “BLUE”. This gouache artwork was created as part of a daily painting challenge in September 2020. Vickie painted scenes from life in response to daily painting prompts.
“Retro vibes with our giant mother-in-laws-tongue. It has grown into a monster over the years and threatens to poke our eyes out every time we walk through the front door!”
Painted using archival Windsor & Newton & Art Spectrum gouache paints on 300gsm Fabriano watercolour paper.
Paper size is A5 (14.8 x 21cm) in portrait format.
- The artwork is hand-signed by the artist.
- The artwork will be shipped flat in a protective plastic sleeve with stiff cardboard and mailed in a rigid envelope.
- Please note, that colours may differ slightly from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colours differently.
- Framing and mounting is not included in the listing.
- Free shipping is offered within Australia. Orders will be sent using Australia Post ‘Registered Post’ Service and delivered in 2-6 business days. Includes tracking and signature on delivery. Please see this page for more shipping information
- Gouache paints can be reactivated with moisture – it is recommended to avoid touching the painted surface and to protect the artwork by framing behind glass.
- Any copyright watermarks are not part of the final product.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.
There are no reviews yet.