- Free Shipping on all Australian orders $99+
- Prints are carefully packaged with a stiff backing board in an acid-free clear sleeve and shipped flat in a rigid mailer. Extra Large prints (A2, A1, 20x20", 30x30" sizes) are rolled and shipped in a sturdy mailing tube.
- Processing time (Extra Large prints): please allow an additional 5-7 business days as these are made to order at a local fine art printing company.
- Processing time (all other items): items will be packed and ready to be shipped in 2-3 business days.
- All items are shipped via Australia Post.
- Delivery time frame: Once shipped, most items are delivered within 2-7 business days depending on your location. Please select Express Post for faster delivery (next day delivery is not guaranteed with covid delays and can take 2-5 business days). All delivery times are estimates provided by Australia Post.
- Cards and small prints (8x10", A4 sizes) will be shipped as a letter with no tracking. Tea Towels, Totes and Larger prints (12x12", 11x14", A3+ sizes) will be shipped as parcel post with tracking.
- Original Artworks will be shipped insured with tracking and signature on delivery.
- Cards are shipped as Airmail with no tracking. Please get in touch for a quote if you require tracking.
- All other items are shipped with tracking via Australia Post International Standard Parcel.
- Delivery time frame: Once shipped, most items are delivered within 2-3 weeks depending on your location. All delivery times are estimates provided by Australia Post.
- Covid Delays: most items are delivered within 3-5 weeks depending on your location.
- Customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Please visit my Etsy Shop if you would to place an order for delivery to the UK.
- Returns: Unfortunately we do not accept returns unless the item arrives damaged.
- Damaged Order: If your item arrives damaged during transit please email Vickie a photo of the damaged package at email@example.com within 7 days of delivery.
- Commissions & Personalised Orders: Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged, we cannot accept returns.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are you shopping for a gift? Your order can be sent directly to your recipient to minimise postage time. Simply leave a note "giftwrap" at checkout, with your custom message and the recipient's address. Vickie will gift wrap your order and handwrite a custom message on your behalf.
Vickie's watercolour artworks are created using artist quality watercolour paints (Schminke) on archival watercolour paper. Her gouache artworks are created using Windsor & Newton and Art Spectrum paints on archival watercolour paper.
Vickie's acrylic artworks are created using artist quality acrylic paints on stretched deep edge canvases (Atelier interative and Matisse Structure paints). More details can be found under each product listing
Vickie's original paintings are digitally scanned for reproduction as giclee prints. Giclee printing is an inkjet printing process where pigment inks are precisely applied on archival fine art paper. Every beautiful detail is captured - even the painting's canvas texture! This printing method produces such high quality prints that they are often mistaken as the original artwork. Pigment inks produce vibrant fade-resistant colours to produce art prints that last a lifetime. Each print is made in Vickie's Sydney studio (or at a fine art printing company for the extra-large sizes) using vivid pigment inks on thick 100% cotton rag which produces a luxurious finish.
All artworks are painted by artist, Vickie Liu, in her Sydney studio. Some of her landscape artworks are completed "plein air" (outdoors) on location and can be found here.
All products are made in Australia. Vickie creates giclee art prints from her original paintings in her Sydney studio. Her range of extra large-sized prints, floral cards and notebooks are printed by fine art printing companies based in Australia.
Vickie also has a range of textiles including tea towels and totes which are all printed in Australia and handmade by Vickie.