‘Flannel Flowers, Proteas and Hydrangeas’ is a high quality reproduction of the original acrylic artwork by Vickie Liu, inspired by the rich colours of autumn and Australian native flora. “I wanted to explore a sense of immersion in nature using harmonious greens and blues in this painting” (the original painting can be found here).
Professionally printed using pigment inks and museum grade archival paper to ensure each print lasts a lifetime. All prints are produced in Australia and are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
All prints are numbered and hand-signed by the artist.
A4 paper size (21 x 29.7cm) – edition of 100
A3 paper size (29.7 x 42cm) – edition of 100
A2 paper size (42 x 59.4cm) – edition of 100
A1 paper size (59.4 x 84.1cm) – edition of 100
- Limited edition prints are printed to order. Please allow 4-5 working days for prints to be made.
- Prints up to A3 in size are shipped flat in an acid-free plastic sleeve, stiff backing and rigid envelope. Larger prints are rolled and shipped in a sturdy mailing tube (more shipping information)
- All prints come with a 2-3cm white border included (depending on the paper size).
- Sold unframed.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- Colours may differ slightly from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colour differently.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.