‘Spring Poppies’ is a high quality reproduction of the original acrylic artwork by Vickie Liu, inspired by a trip to the local flower market. Professionally printed using pigment inks and museum grade archival paper to ensure each print lasts a lifetime. All prints are produced in Australia and are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
All prints are numbered and hand-signed by the artist.
8×8″ (20.3 x 20.3cm) paper size – edition of 100
12×12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) paper size – edition of 100
20×20″ (50.8 x 50.8cm) paper size – edition of 100
30×30″ (76.2 x 76.2cm) paper size – edition of 25
- Limited edition prints are printed to order. Please allow 3-5 working days for processing prints up to 12″ in size, for larger prints please allow 5-7 working days.
- Prints up to 12″ in size are shipped flat in an acid-free plastic sleeve, stiff backing and rigid envelope. Larger prints are rolled and shipped in a sturdy mailing tube (more shipping information)
- All prints come with a 2-4cm white border included (depending on the paper size)
- Sold unframed.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- Colours may differ slightly from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colour differently.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.