‘Blue Waratah’ is a high quality reproduction of the original acrylic artwork by Vickie Liu, inspired by the Australian native waratah and the anticipation of summer. The floral artwork was painted from a still life setup featuring gum leaves and a waratah flower from the local markets (original painting can be found here). Professionally printed using pigment inks and museum grade archival paper to ensure each print lasts a lifetime. All prints are produced in Australia and are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
All prints are numbered and hand-signed by the artist.
A4 paper size (21 x 29.7cm) – edition of 100
A3 paper size (29.7 x 42cm) – edition of 100
A2 paper size (42 x 59.4cm) – edition of 100
A1 paper size (59.4 x 84.1cm) – edition of 100
- Limited edition prints are printed to order. Please allow 4-5 working days for prints to be made.
- Prints up to A3 in size are shipped flat in an acid-free plastic sleeve, stiff backing and rigid envelope. Larger prints are rolled and shipped in a sturdy mailing tube (more shipping information)
- All prints come with a 2-3cm white border included (depending on the paper size).
- Sold unframed.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- Colours may differ slightly from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colour differently.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.