‘Purple Iron’ still life painting was inspired by the word “VIOLET”. This gouache artwork was created as part of a daily painting challenge in September 2020. Vickie painted scenes from life in response to daily painting prompts.
“A fun little challenge painting that purple plastic section of our iron! Had to squint to judge the colours and values in that section.”
Painted using archival Windsor & Newton & Art Spectrum gouache paints on 300gsm Fabriano watercolour paper.
Paper size is A5 (14.8 x 21cm) in portrait format.
- The artwork is hand-signed by the artist.
- The artwork will be shipped flat in a protective plastic sleeve with stiff cardboard and mailed in a rigid envelope.
- Please note, that colours may differ slightly from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colours differently.
- Framing and mounting is not included in the listing.
- Free shipping is offered within Australia. Orders will be sent using Australia Post ‘Registered Post’ Service and delivered in 2-6 business days. Includes tracking and signature on delivery. Please see this page for more shipping information
- Gouache paints can be reactivated with moisture – it is recommended to avoid touching the painted surface and to protect the artwork by framing behind glass.
- Any copyright watermarks are not part of the final product.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.