[This print size is being discontinued] This print is of an original artwork created using watercolour paints, pencil and pigment pen while travelling in Japan. My friends and I spent about a week in Nozawa Onsen, a small ski village a few hours northwest of Tokyo. The landscape varied depending on the snow conditions. We got to the top of the mountain one morning to find ghostly trees and this beautiful scene.
- 5×7″ (12.7 x 17.7cm)
- Prints are sized to suit standard photo frames.
- Landscape orientation.
- Sold unframed.
- Open edition print.
- Hand signed by the artist.
- Safely packaged in an acid-free clear plastic sleeve and is shipped flat in a rigid mailer with a certificate of authenticity.
- Pigment ink prints typically have a longer lifespan with a fade resistance of up to 100 years.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- All computer monitors display colour differently so please keep in mind that prints may differ slightly in colour from the image you see on your screen.
- Please read the Shipping/ Policies/ FAQs page for further information.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and I will do my best to help you out.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.