[This print size is being discontinued] This ‘Nozawa Onsen Ski Village’ artwork was originally created using watercolour paints by Sydney artist, Vickie Liu, on her trip to Japan. This artwork was inspired by her stay in a quaint ski village called Nozawa Onsen which had many public onsen bath houses fed by the local natural hot springs.
- 5×7″ (12.7 x 17.7cm)
- Prints are sized to suit standard photo frames.
- Landscape orientation.
- Sold unframed.
- Open edition print.
- Hand signed by the artist.
- Safely packaged in an acid-free clear plastic sleeve and is shipped flat in a rigid mailer with a certificate of authenticity.
- Pigment ink prints typically have a longer lifespan with a fade resistance of up to 100 years.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- All computer monitors display colour differently so please keep in mind that prints may differ slightly in colour from the image you see on your screen.
- Please read the Shipping/ Policies/ FAQs page for further information.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and I will do my best to help you out.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.