About the Landscape
Original Painting of 'Waves at South Coogee Wetlands (Plein Air)'
This landscape artwork was inspired by beautiful rocks and crashing ocean waves. It was painted plein air (on location) near the wetlands at South Coogee.
"I painted this piece on a windy and sunny winter's day (I almost lost my easel in the wind!). There were so many subtle textures in the scene I wanted to capture - little plants growing among the ragged rocks, crashing waves and the intense ocean spray."
About the Artwork
- Signature on the front.
- Artist gouache paint on 300gsm Fabriano waterccolour paper.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Paper size: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Artwork is available for delivery 1-2 days after purchase.
- All artworks are shipped with tracking and are safely packaged.
- Shipping is free within Australia.
- International shipping is available.
More shipping information here
Please note, colours of the artwork may slightly differ from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colour differently.
Watermark is not included on the final artwork. Insitu artwork mockups are scaled approximately.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.