About the Landscape
Original Painting of 'Rockpool Reflections at Coogee (Plein Air)'
This landscape artwork was inspired by a beautiful morning spent catching up with a friend at Coogee Beach. It was painted plein air (on location) at Ross Jones Rockpool at Coogee.
"I love the ocean rock pool at Coogee - it's always so different depending on the weather, time of day or season. It's typically full of kids and swimmers in summer and only a few locals who brave the cold water in winter. On this particular morning the ocean was calm and the rock pool had a glass-like surface with the occasional ripple."
About the Artwork
- Signature on the front.
- Artist watercolour paint and pigment liner on 300gsm Fabriano watercolour paper.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Paper size: A5 (14.8 cm x 21 cm)
- Artwork is available for delivery 1-2 days after purchase.
- All artworks are shipped with tracking and are safely packaged.
- Shipping is free within Australia.
- International shipping is available.
More shipping information here
Please note, colours of the artwork may slightly differ from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colour differently.
Watermark is not included on the final artwork. Insitu artwork mockups are scaled approximately.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.