About the Landscape
Original Painting of 'Coogee Surf Club and Rockpool (Plein Air)'
This landscape artwork was inspired by the beautiful rock pool next to the old Coogee surf club building. It was painted plein air (on location) on Coogee beach.
"I painted this piece on a cold and sunny winter morning. The beach was peaceful, with very few people about, and the Ross Jones rockpool was empty (by contrast, it is jam-packed full of kids swimming in summer). I tried to capture the morning light and the calm beach vibe."
About the Artwork
- Signature on the front.
- Artist gouache paint on 300gsm Fabriano waterccolour paper.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Paper size: A5 (14.8 cm x 21 cm)
- Artwork is available for delivery 1-2 days after purchase.
- All artworks are shipped with tracking and are safely packaged.
- Shipping is free within Australia.
- International shipping is available.
More shipping information here
Please note, colours of the artwork may slightly differ from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colour differently.
Watermark is not included on the final artwork. Insitu artwork mockups are scaled approximately.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.