About the Flowers
Original Painting of 'Two Dried Proteas Study'
This botanical still life artwork was inspired by dried native flowers and their beautiful forms. It was painted during Sydney's lockdown as part of a 30 day painting challenge in September 2021.
"I loved studying and painting all the subtle colours in these dried proteas - so many beautiful shades of pinks, purples, oranges and browns."
About the Artwork
- Signature on the front.
- Artist gouache paint on 300gsm Fabriano waterccolour paper.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Paper size: A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- Artwork is available for delivery 1-2 days after purchase.
- All artworks are shipped with tracking and are safely packaged.
- Shipping is free within Australia.
- International shipping is available.
More shipping information here
Please note, colours of the artwork may slightly differ from the image you see on your screen as computer monitors display colour differently.
Watermark is not included on the final artwork. Insitu artwork mockups are scaled approximately.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.