About the Flowers
Golden Wattle – Tea Towel
A beautiful linen cotton tea towel featuring a floral print of original acrylic artwork by Vickie Liu. The floral artwork was inspired by the Australian native yellow wattle and spring time.
It's the perfect Australian-made gift to send overseas, a housewarming gift or just a gift for yourself!
- Cold gentle machine wash or gentle hand wash.
- Do not rub or wring.
- Line dry. Warm iron on reverse side.
- Please keep in mind that fabrics will fade up to 10% with washing, wear and tear.
- This is a natural product and there may be subtle imperfections in texture.
Material & Size
- Made in Australia using eco-friendly inks and printing methods on linen cotton.
- Printed on one side with hemmed edges and care label.
- Size: 42 x 62cm
Tea towels are carefully wrapped and shipped in a mailer/ mailing pouch.
- Handmade in Australia.
- This design is also available as a fine art print or greeting card.
- Please note, colours may differ slightly as computer monitors display colours differently.
Copyright © Vickie Liu (Studio KaKa). All rights reserved.
There are no reviews yet.