This ‘Red Torii Gates’ artwork was originally created using watercolour paints and ink by Sydney artist, Vickie Liu. The artwork was inspired by her trip to Japan and a visit to Fushimi Inari Taisha – a site in Kyoto famous for it’s temples and thousands of torii gates that line the path up the mountain.
- 8×8″ (20.3 x 20.3cm)
- Prints are sized to suit standard photo frames.
- Sold unframed.
- Open edition print.
- Made to order in the artist’s studio.
- Hand signed by the artist.
- Safely packaged in an acid-free clear plastic sleeve and is shipped flat in a rigid mailer with a certificate of authenticity.
- Pigment ink prints typically have a longer lifespan with a fade resistance of up to 100 years.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- All computer monitors display colour differently so please keep in mind that prints may differ slightly in colour from the image you see on your screen.
- Please read Shipping/ Policies/ FAQs page for further information.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and I will do my best to help you out.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.
Love my print. Delivered promptly. Packaged so nicely it was almost too nice to unwrap! Thank you StudioKaKa!
hopeless morning –