This artwork of the ‘Golden Temple’ in Kyoto was originally created using watercolour paints and ink by Sydney artist, Vickie Liu. It was inspired by her trip to Kyoto, Japan and a visit to Kinkaku-ji – a temple with impeccable Japanese gardens and a small lake. The building itself is covered in gold leaf. This fine art print is a great gift to remind someone of their travels in Japan.
- 5×5″ (12.7 x 12.7cm)
- 8×8″ (20.3 x 20.3cm)
- Prints are sized to suit standard photo frames.
- Sold unframed.
- Open edition print.
- Made to order in the artist’s studio.
- Hand signed by the artist.
- Safely packaged in an acid-free clear plastic sleeve and is shipped flat in a rigid mailer with a certificate of authenticity.
- Pigment ink prints typically have a longer lifespan with a fade resistance of up to 100 years.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- All computer monitors display colour differently so please keep in mind that prints may differ slightly in colour from the image you see on your screen.
- Please read Shipping/ Policies/ FAQs page for further information.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and I will do my best to help you out.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.