About the Flowers
Banksia & Cotton Explosion - Open Edition Print
This is an open edition botanical art print of Vickie's original acrylic painting. The floral still life was inspired by winter time and the bold shapes of Australian banksias. The native floral artwork features a bouquet of dried banksia pods and cotton puffs on a dark background.
About the Print
Professionally printed in Australia using pigment inks and museum grade archival paper to ensure each print lasts a lifetime. Prints are hand-signed on the front by the artist.
There are 2 available print sizes:
- Small - 8 x 8" (20.3 x 20.3cm) paper size
- Medium - 12 x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) paper size
As these prints are made to order, please allow an additional 1-3 days (small/ medium sizes) prior to shipping.
Small/ Medium prints are shipped flat in an acid-free plastic sleeve, stiff backing and rigid envelope.
- Prints include a 2-3cm white border depending on the size.
- Prints are sold unframed.
- Please note, artwork colours may differ slightly as computer monitors display colours differently.
- Watermark is not included on the final artwork.
- 5th image shows print alongside other prints in the range.
Copyright © Vickie Liu (Studio KaKa). All rights reserved.