This ‘Blue Sunglasses’ artwork was originally created using acrylic paints. This artwork was inspired by the vivid blue skies of summer and its endless heat. The artwork was originally painted from life as part of a daily painting challenge.
- 8×10″ (20.3 x 25.4cm)
- Prints are sized to suit standard photo frames.
- Sold unframed.
- Open edition print.
- Made to order in the artist’s studio.
- Hand signed by the artist.
- 8×10″ print has a 1 INCH WHITE BORDER to help with future matting and framing (Paper size: 8 x 10 Inches; Image Size: 6 x 8 Inches)
- Safely packaged in an acid-free clear plastic sleeve and is shipped flat in a rigid mailer with a certificate of authenticity.
- Pigment ink prints typically have a longer lifespan with a fade resistance of up to 100 years.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- All computer monitors display colour differently so please keep in mind that prints may differ slightly in colour from the image you see on your screen.
- Please read the Shipping/ Policies/ FAQs page for further information.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and I will do my best to help you out.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.