This ‘Rusty Robot’ artwork was originally created using watercolour paints and ink by Sydney artist, Vickie Liu. It was inspired by her trip to Japan and a visit to the Studio Ghibli Museum in Tokyo which featured quirky exhibitions and a sculpture of this robot from the animation ‘Laputa Castle in the Sky’.
- 8×8″ (20.3 x 20.3cm)
- Prints are sized to suit standard photo frames.
- Sold unframed.
- Open edition print.
- Made to order in the artist’s studio.
- Hand signed by the artist.
- Safely packaged in an acid-free clear plastic sleeve and is shipped flat in a rigid mailer with a certificate of authenticity.
- Pigment ink prints typically have a longer lifespan with a fade resistance of up to 100 years.
- Watermark is not included on the print.
- All computer monitors display colour differently so please keep in mind that prints may differ slightly in colour from the image you see on your screen.
- Please read Shipping/ Policies/ FAQs page for further information.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and I will do my best to help you out.
Copyright © Vickie Liu. All publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by the artist and are not transferred via sale.